At the Rutkowski Law Firm, we focus on estate planning, Medicaid planning, elder law, and closely related practice areas. This involves helping our clients find answers to difficult questions, the kind of questions that keep them up at night, such as:
- If my spouse needs nursing home care, how will we pay for it? Are we eligible for assistance from Medicaid?
- How can I protect my assets, and those I leave to my children, against taxes, creditors, divorce and other potential threats?
- If something terrible happens to my husband and me, how can we be sure our children will be raised properly?
- How can I make sure that people I trust will have the authority to make financial and medical decisions for me if I become incapacitated?
- How can I ensure my assets will go to the people I want to receive them after I pass away?
- What is the VA Aid & Attendance Pension Program? Am I eligible for it?
- How can I ensure my child with special needs receives proper care when I can no longer provide it myself?
- What is involved in settling my mom or dad’s estate? How do I administer their trust?
If you worry about issues like these, we can help you find solutions. And in the process, you will also find the peace of mind that comes from having a plan in place for the future.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about what we do, who we are, and how we can help you protect everyone you love and everything you own. Better yet, why not call us to schedule a consultation or attend one of our free educational workshops? We welcome the opportunity to meet you in person and get to know one another. Let’s talk soon.